Depending on the biological objectives and the sample type, a wide range of sample preparation methods are available at HEALTH: cold ethanol, boiling ethanol and various precipitation protocols.
We have experience with samples from assorted species, including:
- A wide variety of microbial species and cell cultures
We have experience with dozens of sample types, including:
Cerebral Spinal Fluid
Interstitial Fluid Samples
Cell culture media
After arrival, samples are immediately logged in our customized laboratory database. Until processing samples are stored and monitored in temperature-controlled freezers with back-up systems.
Samples are processed in our GLP- certified laboratory or our metabolomics laboratory where comprehensive SOPs ensure the integrity of samples and the accuracy of results.
- Targeted quantification of metabolites (GLP, non-GLP)
- Metabolites of primary metabolism (amino acids, Krebs cycle, glycolysis, pentosephosphate pathway, CoAs, …)
- Profiling of compound classes (AcylCoAs, Polyamines, ...)
- Metabolite fingerprinting (human plasma/serum, tissue)
- Biomarker research by applying bioinformatics and advanced statistical methodologies (uni- and mulitvariate statistics, modelling)